Everyone wants to be a CEO these days.
All you need is a laptop and WiFi to get started.
But do you want to be a Want-repreneur... or an Entrepreneur?
For every “CEO” you see, only a small percentage are making profits— AND are happy with how they’re running their business.
Why is that? Because so many coaches take a cookie cutter approach!
Maybe you’re thinking…
"I really want to have a thriving business. I just don’t know how. I’ve followed so many people, joined so many groups, but nobody seems to get me. I’ve tried a few coaches, a few programs, joined masterminds, but I just feel so out-of-place. I keep finding mentors who tell me I can’t build a business around what I have in mind."
This is because many coaches take a “my way or the highway” approach.
While “their way” may be helpful to many people, a cookie-cutter model with no flexibility is extremely inefficient and potentially detrimental.
The reason why these coaches are so uncompromising is that they don’t have a broad enough experience to see that there are other ways to do things! They’re teaching THE ONLY WAY THEY KNOW.
My experience has shown me there are infinite ways to do business. It’s not about taking one specific path to success—it’s about honoring who you are, taking control, and creating opportunities to share your vision.
Hi! I’m Maria, aka The Business Coach for Misfits
I’m a global author, speaker and business coach and consultant with over a thousand clients all over the world. I've been published in Huffpost, Elephant Journal, Pick the Brain, the Good Men Project and Addicted2Success. And I was the only Asian woman featured in The Money Code and How to Crack it, a book that debuted at #14 on Amazon.
This is what I know for sure:
You can “create the impossible” and/or “materialize your crazy dream" in a relatively short amount of time when you are able to articulate your vision, your value, and your voice.
In fact, I've helped many do just that—create the sustainability they want to see in their business, without compromising their integrity.
At the end of the day, the only ingredient to successful businesses is clearly knowing who you are and what you sell. This remains the same across entrepreneurs and businesses in different stages, different phases, different cultures, different business models, and different industries.
As someone who’s had to overcome feelings of being second-class to defy odds and stretch her limits over and over again, I truly believe that when you own your difference, you can make a difference. When you are surrounded by like-minded people who share your values but can offer a different perspective while respecting your voice, you become limitless.
This is the motivation behind creating THE CEO CIRCLE - a purpose-driven community for Visionaries, Creatives, Multipassionates, Non-Conformists, Entrepreneurs, and Lightworkers.
In this group, we support each other and help you avoid all the want-repreneur traps, like:
- Bouncing from haphazard strategy to haphazard strategy without a plan
- Bingeing on Tony Robbins and other “gurus,” hoping to obtain success by osmosis
- Downloading every freebie available like a “secrets & hacks” hoarder
If this sounds like you, know this: you don’t have to stay a want-repreneur!
And in case you’re wondering:
- No, you don’t need to keep “throwing spaghetti at the wall”… because you can create the perfect strategy for yourself.
- No, you don’t have to keep consuming other people’s products… because you have your own voice.
- No, you don’t have to keep downloading all. the. freebies… because you don’t want to waste time trying every trick in the book if they don’t align with you.
Entrepreneurship is actually very easy. You just need to know exactly what you’re selling, who you’re selling it to, and how you’re selling it.
Monetizing sustainably is very simple. You just need to understand how you make money (e.g., services, products, etc), and how you can create a business model that is able to scale according to what you offer.
Following your business vision without sacrificing your profit is possible. You just need to be clear on what your values are, set firm boundaries, and only take aligned actions.
A few client success stories include:
- Going from living on a government subsidy to an annual six-figure salary after four months of working with Maria 1:1. Kirsten was about to give up on her dreams because everybody, including experts, told her nobody would pay her for what she had in mind, but Maria helped her tweak a few things, reposition, and capitalize on her strengths.
- Going from “being burnt-out” doing everything for a launch, to simply “being,” and taking only the smallest actions that produce the biggest results. Jennica worked with eight coaches prior working with Maria. All those coaches told her she could only be successful if she followed THEIR strategies. Maria, on the other hand, showed Jennica how to just “be”... and quadrupled the results she wanted.
- Going from feeling so confused and being so all-over-the-place, doing every single thing every guru told her to do, to being laser-focused and doing only things that are aligned with her vision, operating from the CEO Mindset and knowing when and how to take action. Sofia has shared with everyone how Maria is an all-in-one coach for inner and outer growth, in business and in all aspects of her life.
THE CEO CIRCLE is an exclusive community of entrepreneurs who want to:
- have a space to network and share their thoughts openly without running the risk of being ridiculed for having unconventional or “crazy” ideas
- practice pitching themselves and their offers, and be supported on their entrepreneurial journey while also supporting others
- get customized feedback and help with filtering their thoughts, ideas, and perspectives on branding, marketing, selling, positioning, and monetizing
- be 100% authentic to their voice, their values, and their vision
THE CEO CIRCLE isn’t your typical mastermind or group coaching program. In fact, there won’t be any modules or training.
WHAT YOU GET INSTEAD
Monthly Roundtable Sessions
for virtual networking, where you are engaged in conversations around business topics that are seldom talked about
Weekly Hot-Seat Q&A coaching threads
so that you get customized feedback on the issues you are experiencing in mindset, business strategy, and day-to-day tactics
Weekly pitching threads
where you can practice sharing about your offers—it’s important to feel comfortable talking about your business all the time
Weekly peer-support threads
where you ask for support from this engaged community of like-minded entrepreneurs
It is said that you are the average of the five people you spend the most time with. Therefore, be very discerning of the circle you keep. It is very difficult to be motivated and innovative about your day-to-day business operations if you don’t have:
- someone who gets why you don’t want to have a traditional job
- someone who understands why you’d rather go broke than stay in a job that doesn’t speak to your heart.
- someone who respects your value and sees your worth
- someone in your corner who won’t tell you to “suck it up” when you have clients that are outright disrespecting you
- someone who knows you don’t have to work harder to prove yourself and your worth
- someone who really cares about you and celebrates your wins
This CIRCLE is full of these “someones.”
You don’t need to keep playing small, ignoring that burning desire in your stomach to go bigger and do better. You CAN do it!